About our client:
Our client is a global leading children's clothing and infant products group with over 600 owns stores worldwide. With the group focus on quality and innovation, its brands are the most recognized baby clothing brands in the US market. Due to business expansion, there is a newly created role of Regional Supply Planning Director based in Hong Kong.
This is an excellence opportunity for supply chain professional who is looking to join a workplace that is fund and forward thinking.
About your role:
- Report to Vice President of Sourcing & Production, you will lead a team of 15 across Asia.
- Leading Asia operations team to support business growth.
- Optimize supply planning processes to manage global vendor capacity of a business size of over 400 million units per year, minimizing commitment risks while maximizing the performance.
- Create cross functional operation meetings to align various functional groups within the organization to spot and resolve issues, aiming at resolving the issue before they materialize, at a higher level, focus on problem prevention rather than problem solving.
- Lead the corporate capacity planning process and reduced business risk with a business size of over 400 million pieces of yearly shipment, as well as long term planning road-map to support future growth
- Lead internal operation procedure consolidation and streamlining to ensure business efficiency.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree or above University degree, preferably with a major focus in Apparel/Textile or related discipline, post-graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant business experience in apparel product development and merchandising and 8 years in similar management capacity.
- Prior work experience in a large buying / sourcing office with experience overseeing PO management, production and capacity management.
- Expert in buy management, production planning and capacity management in multinational firms.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese, including Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.