About our Client
Our client is a growing Luxury retailer with strong global presence. The brand provides an energetic as well as upbeat environment for any aspiring Retail Director. They are looking to recruit an experienced Retail Director to direct and manage the brand for Hong Kong & Macau.
About the Role
Reporting to the Brand GM (based in HK), you will lead a retail team support 50+ front-line staffs spread across 10 Point of Sales in HK & MACAU. Your detailed responsibilities will be as follows:
- Achieve business objectives and KPIs and take full P&L responsibility
- Bring in new insights and practices to strengthen customer service
- Analyze reports of monthly sales activities.
- Analyze retail trends and provide recommendations /action plans
- Lead existing Sales team (approx 50 full time staffs) in handling daily retail activities
- Collaborate with Marketing team on CRM events and transactions
- Provide in-store training & on-the job coaching
- Execute plans based on company guidelines
- Identity market opportunities and potential threats.
- Degree holder with 8 years or above solid luxury retail experience in HK / Macau market
- Able to multi-task and cope with the company's aggressive expansion
- Proactive and strategic thinker with strong communication and analytical skills
- Sensitive to local market trends / environment and numerically sensitive
- Solid understanding of Brand promotion and CRM
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in Luxury retail is a pre-requisite
- Must be fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.