Senior Analyst/Manager - Corporate Strategy
About the Client
Our client is a well-known Chinese conglomerate with a diversified business portfolio. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Analyst/Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Strategy Director
- Prepare and support the drafting and execution of group's business plan and evaluate the results of the proposed corporate strategies
- Responsible for analysing targeted companies and conducting research for special topics
- Explore new business models, management/operation system; identify new revenue streams and incubate new business
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Investment, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience, preferably from a sizeable consulting firm, private equity firm, REIT or blue-chip company
- Strong research and analytical skills to support investment initiatives and performance review
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.