About the Company
Our client is a leading medical beauty company offering quality and comprehensive services to their customers through a diversified portfolio of reputable brands in Hong Kong and China. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Managing Director, you will manage the A&P budget and lead all-around innovative online and offline marketing strategies to drive business growth. You and your team are expected to develop and implement brand building and customer acquisition campaigns including website development, social media, SEM/SEO, KOL / celebrity endorsement, media planning, CRM, video and advertisement production. You are responsible for analysing market and customer data to identify business opportunities and provide insights. You have to working closely with joint promotion partners, operation team, advertising and media agencies. You are also expected to assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of brand management experience in FMCG or Beauty industry
- Strong on digital marketing strategic planning plus hands-on experience
- Proven track record of transforming data analytic results into successful business performance
- Innovative and creative is a MUST
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.