About our Client
Our client is a leading retail chain in Hong Kong that offers an array of renowned brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong , they are now seeking for a Senior Business Analyst to cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. Working with cross team, you will review on-going business processes and developing optimization strategies while staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems. In addition, you will gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports as well as performing user acceptance testing.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- At least 4 years experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX or SAP experience preferably in a retail enviornment
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Less experienced candidate will be consider as Business Analyst
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.