Senior Card Marketing Manager (Bank)
- Solid in marketing communications
- Excellent card marketing knowledge
- Promising career growth
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Card Marketing Manager for their Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies to enhance card business growth. You have to formulate online, offline, social media and PR promotions to maximize card profit. You are required to liaise with vendors in developing promotional materials, such as press release, online video, TVC and printed advertisements to boost company branding. You will liaise with bank merchant partners on joint promotional activities to reinforce card usage and customer spending. In addition, you will organize market research, manage marketing budget and conduct post campaign evaluation to achieve business goals effectively.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-8 years of marketing communications experience in retail banks, with sound card marketing knowledge is a must.
- Excellent in both online and offline marketing with creative mind.
- Strong business sense, good communications and project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.