About our Client
Our client is a renowned organization with a powerful market position in the hospitality and recreational sectors. Due to continued expansion, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to strengthen their existing operations and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will formulate and execute proactive communication strategy to help promote the programs' image and achieve business goals. You will engage both internal and external stakeholders via various communication platforms in order to better fulfill you and the organization's responsibilities. You will also prepare speeches for executives for various events and ceremonies.
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably with major in journalism, communications, translation or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience. Corporate communication experience from sizable corporation is a plus.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Strong translation and editorial skills. Able to translate ideas into action with quality performance.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.