Senior Customer Service Officer (Phone Banking)
- Call center team
- Customer service handling
- Willing to work irregular hours
About the Company
Our client is a well-established international banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are looking for a Senior Customer Services Officer for their Phone Banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Call Center manager, you will be responsible for answering inbound enquiries of banking products, providing after-sale support and offering immediate assistance for phone banking customers. You are required to assist in handling verbal and written enquiries / complaints in an efficient and courteous manner. You will also perform other clerical duties and calling campaign requested by your direct manager.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Secondary educated or above, with passes in HKCEE Chinese and English.
- At least 1-2 years' relevant experience as Customer Service Officer in phone banking center.
- Processes HKSI license 1, 7 and 8 is definitely an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Strong in problem solving, people oriented and cheerful personality.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin
- Proficient in English / Chinese input method and MS Office applications.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Officer position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.