About the Company
Operating with a network of around 220 branches, our client is one of the leading retail banks in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking a high caliber individual to join as Digital Payment Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Department Head, you will oversee and develop business strategies to ensure the achievement of Aspect Oriented Programming on digital payment adoption and usage. You will direct and lead team members to formulate product/service directions in order to maintain competitiveness/market leading position and also collaborate with departments in Card Product Development, software development team and external vendors to ensure delivery of quality products and services to customers (internal and external) on time. In addition, you will review and ensure all business and new product launch procedures are followed before launch.
About the Candidate
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Over 15 years of working experience with at least 5 years in developing or managing digital payment products or ecommerce payment solutions
- Solid knowledge of card business is preferred
- Broad connection with service providers of digital payment or the digital ecosystem
- Experience in digital product development and project development / management is a must
- Strong business sense is a must
- Excellent inter-personal skills with strong ability to lead projects comprising of different stakeholders
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for Digital Payment Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.