About the Client
Our client is a renowned company with an expanding portfolios of technology solutions business in Hong Kong. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the upcoming years, they are now seeking a new Senior Director to set up a new team.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be an analytical and strategic thinker; a leader with a strong track record in business strategy development and who is able to solve complex and multi-dimensional problems with agility. The primary responsibility of the Senior Director of Strategic Solutions is to manage the group strategy efforts from a technology standpoint in order to drive new revenue and provide innovation direction to drive impact. Focusing on co-creating Go-To-Market service for new IT platform or solutions in order to bridge up technology companies and leading corporate in target industries and regions, which are broken down into actionable tasks and KPIs, to drive proof-of- concept, co-creation projects and solution adoption. Lastly, the candidate will be responsible for building strong relationship across the highly diverse matrix and specifically relationships with tech companies to ensure connectedness and alignment on vision and proposals directly impacting the P&L on a strategic level.
The Successful Applicant:
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Commerce or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 year's experience working with new technology, incubation and innovation companies
- Consulting background is highly preferred
- Experienced in creating business strategies, leading teams, inspiring external clients on accepting new digital technology enablement
- An integrated thinker, able to work across multiple channels with a broad and open mind
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating IT strategy and solutions to C-levels
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.