About the Company
Our client is a prestigious retail brand with strong business worldwide. To cope with their business growth, their Finance Department is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Financial Analyst/ Assistant Manager to join as a finance business partner for the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing the financial performances of multiple business units in Hong Kong and Macau. You will work closely with the commercial team for budgets and forecasts and conduct sales analysis by country, by channel, by category and by business unit. You will work as a business partner to the General Managers and provide them with constant business overview and presentations. In addition, you will also partner with local and regional finance teams on reporting and process enhancement matters. Last but not least, you will also have to conduct ad-hoc analysis to support management's decision-making.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant FP&A/ business analysis experience
- Business partnering experience in the retail sector is highly preferred
- Confident, proactive and passionate about retail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.