About the Client
We are representing a stable investment management company. Due to the business need, they are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join the team and handle the HR daily operation.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR
- Provide end-to-end HR service to the organization, including recruitment, compensation and benefits and mange full employee life-cycle
- Handle daily C&B operation such as payroll (both local and overseas), final payment, MPF, taxation and benefits administration
- Responsible for recruitment activities such as job-posting, conducting interviews, background check and offer delivery
- Manage the administration and revamp of HR policies and processes, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Coordinate annual performance appraisal and prepare summary report.
- Organise staff engagement activities to promote staff wellness and enhance staff communication
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 14 years of HR generalist, ideally from finance and banking industry
- Good to have regional exposure/ handle overseas payroll experience
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures, employment law
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, motivated and with strong can-do spirit
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.