About Our Client
Our client is a well-known wholesale distributor, they are now seeking for a Senior HR Specialist to join their Human Resources team in managing various HR functions and providing comprehensive support across the organization.
About The Role:
- Provide all-round HR services, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training & development and HR project
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and initiatives aligned with the company's goals and industry best practices.
- Design and generate regular and ad-hoc HR reports, dashboards, and analytics to support HR and business leaders in data-driven decision-making.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights to drive HR strategies and initiatives.
- Manage user access, security, and data integrity to maintain accurate and confidential HR data.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by management
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a generalist HR role
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office Suite.
- Fluent English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.