Senior Internal Auditor (Regional Exposure) - Big 4 Candidates Welcome!
About the Client
Our client is a renowned market leader in FMCG with a focus on health & beauty goods and food & beverages. To cope with their future expansion, they are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
- Report to the Internal Audit Manager
- Responsible for financial, operational and IT audit for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Prepare internal audit plans and reports with compliance to the Group's guidelines
- Assist in the process of internal procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Manager
- Around 60-70% travel to Asia Pacific countries
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant disciplines
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified accountant with minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit firms, preferably from Big 4
- Detail-oriented, mature, proactive with a strong analytical mindset
- Previous experience in Retail/FMCG would be highly advantageous, but not a must
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.