About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding solution provider in the telecommunication industry. To speed up their overseas investment and expand their M&A capability, they are urgently seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
Reporting to the Investment Manager, you will need to prepare business plans for tenders and investment projects by building and maintaining financial models/ valuation models with forecast on companies in the sectors under coverage. You will need to conduct researches on markets and trends, provide forecasting prediction, perform due diligence and assess investment opportunities. You will be responsible for identifying potential investment plan and making recommendation on diversified Merger & Acquisition projects. You will formulate investment, development and management strategies to ensure the potential projects are achieving group's investment purpose and able to maximize the return on investment.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline
- MBA is a plus but not a must
- At least 5 years of relevant experience gained from private equity/ transaction services/ TMT companies
- CFA qualified is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Commercially savvy, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Travel will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.