About our Client
Our client is a global leading retail brand with a significant presence in Hong Kong and all over the world. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the industry specializing in design, product development, wholesale and retail distribution and vertical manufacturing. Due to continued global expansion with their transformation strategies, a Regional Senior IT Application Manager position has risen.
About the role
Reporting to the IT Director and leading a team, you will manage and coordinate with the implementation of a new POS system and develop detailed project plans covering the entire systems development life cycle and associated digital transformation needs. As a team head, you will manage internal and external staff and lead efforts in the support of replacing the existing systems, processes, services and in the execution of new functions. You will also need to liaise with regional office and set communication flow activities to keep the team well informed of changes to ahcieve alignment. Lastly, you will collaborate with internal peer groups to identify needs and evaluate business solutions.
This successful applicant
- At least 13 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Business, Information Systems or Computer science, or an equivalent diploma
- Working experience in large or MNC Retail environment, particularly with IT Store Systems (POS)
- Programming experience with any computer languages is highly desired
- Strong analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis, and debugging skills
- Lead status meetings with team and oversee effective facilitation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.