About the Client
Our client is a well-established, Hong Kong company who leads the industry in digital innovation and new technology installation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their operations. To maximize capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a Senior IT Infrastructure & Operation Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT and managing a small team, you are responsible for driving the strategic direction for mission critical network services and infrastructure operations while overseeing business-specific projects by applying deep expertise; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies. The manager will contribute to the development and implementation of the ICT strategy, plans and policies and implement short and long term plans to ensure ICT infrastructure meets existing and future capacity. In addition, the candidate will be responsible to facilitate and support migration and transformation of the network and infrastructure services, this includes implementation of best practices, security, project planning and management, and support. Lastly, you must also have proven vendor management skills, including but not limited to: contract review, project management, equipment and circuit orders and provisioning, vendor escalations and governance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent field;
- At least 8 years of experience in the following fields: network services, infrastructure operations, information technology, project and business process management
- Certificate in Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert highly preferred
- Highly technical with a foundation preferably in network operations and infrastructure operations; Wi-Fi, IP CCTV, IP Phone, security appliances
- Ability to conceptualize technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT infrastructure trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Expertise in vendor contract compliance and vendor governance
- Understanding of technology currently installed across the enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across diverse organizations
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.