About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate that has a growing portfolio of subsidiaries and new business. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their technology team and looking for a Senior Manager or CTO.
About the Role
As a Senior Manager or CTO, you will be the keeper of the project vision and a leading a team to drive innovation within the organization. Your role is to make timely and decisive technical judgements to keep the project progressing towards the overall objectives including maintaining a roadmap for architectural transformation for the system. You will be responsible for defining and overseeing the design and development of solutions across all the business units. You will be responsible for engaging with 3rd party vendors and business subject matter experts, technology experts and technical design leads to identify, specify and design solutions for enhancements and changes to the current system whilst supporting the ongoing provision of the service to the service levels. Last but not last, maintaining the architecture and requirements, acting as the point of contact with the CEO on all requirements, architecture, infrastructure and on-going system integrations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 9 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, including Infrastructure and Application Management.
- Knowledge of Retail Applications and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems.
- Strong software development lifecycle management background.
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence systems and reporting.
- Experience with end user IT support.
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors and IT management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.