About our Client
Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with commerical portfolio in Hong Kong. As the management is enchaning its property portfolio, they are looking for a Senior Leasing Office for the office division.
- Lead and manage a team of 3 people
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies
- Prepare annual rental budget and business plan
- Manage leasing and marketing matters including new lettings, renewals, rent reviews
- Handle tenants liaison and tenancy administration works
- Coordinate tenancy works and arrange building improvement works
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects such as reinstatement and toilet renovation works for newly acquired floors of the building
- Degree holder or above in Real Estate and Surveying discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in leasing or property sales.
- Solid experience in property or facilities management
- Good negotiation, presentation, numeric and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with internal and external parties
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.