Senior Manager, Affluent Segment Management and Marketing (Bank)
- Develop segment acquisition strategy
- Sound in customer portfolio management
- Affluent segment in banking
About the company
Our client is a well-established and sizable retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber of a Senior Manager position for their Segment Acquisition and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Segment Management Head, you will develop and implement customer acquisition, retention and proposition strategies in driving affluent customer segments from various banking channels. You will act as a Segment Owner in planning, formulating and executing growth plans and marketing strategies to increase segment revenue. Working closely with banking product teams, you will suggest tactical product offers to grow segment base and liaise with marketing team for segment promotion campaigns (online and offline acquisition). You are also required to manage portfolio performance, P&L, process enhancement and lead junior teammates to work on digital projects to maximize business profitability.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years' of experience in managing affluent segment management and marketing in retail banks.
- Solid knowledge in retail banking products and digital acquisition experience is a must.
- Self-motivated with excellent digital project experience.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.