About the client
Our client is a renowned listed company and to cope with their business expansion, a newly created position has arisen and they are looking for a group Senior Transformation Manager in CRM Platform Management.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM of IT, you will own, manage and communicate the requirements, priorities and the roadmap of the primary CRM, Salesforce and customer insight solution. You and your team will ensure all issues affecting process are reported and resolved in a timely manner. Act as a bridge between the technical team to ensure the technology solutions are practical and meet the needs of the business. You will need to be experience with customer data platform, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud to drive the company's group roadmap, vision, and strategy. Lastly, conduct usability studies, research, and market analysis and integrate into product requirements in order to enhance user satisfaction
The Successful Applicant:
- 8+ years of experience in product management leading end-to-end product development and empowering teams working in a collaborative cross functional environment
- 3+ years experience building, delivering, and supporting enterprise services and tools
- Experience in CRM Management especially in Salesforce configuration
- Experience with Interaction studio is a major plus
- Proven track record of gathering requirements and translating them into user stories and/or functional specifications
- Excellent communicator, able to present product vision, progress and execution at an executive level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to align departments throughout the product and project lifecycles
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.