Our client is one of the most well established entertainment conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a senior manager, data intelligence analytics to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the the Director, you will help shape the direction of their analytics roadmap and big data products that enables the company to further their leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market. Working alongside with the IT and digital and CRM team, you will establish key relationships with ecosystem partners and collaborate to define strategies and analytic solutions that uniquely differentiate partner offerings. As an individual, you will work with key stakeholders and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, applications usage gaining a deep understanding of solution product requirements. Lastly, perform competitive analysis, market, and industry research and leverage your broad industry experience to help develop new ideas and solutions to support the growth of all business units.
- Bachelors' degree in Mathematics, Information System or Statistic
- A minimum of 10+ years in product management or related experience in digital product, design or engineering senior leadership role
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- Deep knowledge and extensive track record in leading teams in the development of Web and mobile solutions, with a deep understanding of how to get consumer-centric solutions to market with a high degree of success
- Hands on experience with R, SAS or SQL will be a big plus
- Deep knowledge of digital technologies, with an eye toward the continual change in consumer technology
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.