Senior Manager, Digital Performance Marketing and Acquisition (Bank)
- Digital acquisition strategy
- Performance marketing analysis
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a (Senior) Manager, Digital Performance Marketing and Acquisition for their Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you are responsible for developing digital marketing strategies by analyzing digital performance on customer journey. You have to drive the business growth of banking products and formulate digital marketing plans on various online channels (including website, social media, SEO and mobile banking). You will conduct analysis reports on web traffic, customer digital behaviour and online media performance to generate new ideas in achieving digital acquisition. You are also required to manage marketing budget as well as work with IT and Product teams in digital product projects to explore new business opportunities effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in digital performance marketing and social media promotions in banking or Financial Services industry.
- Proven record in driving digital acquisition of banking / financial products is a must.
- Good knowledge in digital marketing promotion and digital paid media (PPC, Programmatic, Social and Affiliates/Aggregators) is definitely an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in mastering various Martech tools (such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Double Click Campaign Manager, Double Click Search etc..)
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.