Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing and Mobile Banking Project
- Develop integrated marketing programs
- Leading mobile banking project
- Sound market trend analysis
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing and sizable retail banking group in Hong Kong. In view of their recent expansion plans, they are looking for a high caliber to join their Integrated Marketing and Mobile Banking Project team.
About the role
Reporting to Marketing Head, you will be responsible for developing strategic integrated marketing plans in maximizing business opportunities of retail banking products. You will act as a campaign owner to formulate, execute and lead product promotional activities on various offline and online channels (website, mobile app and social media). You have to conduct marketing analysis and liaise with external media agencies to ensure smooth implementation of collaterals, video production, graphic design and other campaign programs. In addition, you will lead mobile banking project with other depts in promoting new marketing initiatives and related enhancement for driving business growth.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Digital Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 5-6 years in integrated marketing (online and offline) in retail banks with solid mobile app marketing experience.
- Good knowledge in video production, website development and social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc) is definitely an advantage.
- Sound analytical skills, good project management and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.