Senior Manager, Investment Operations (Funds Ops / Structured Product Ops)
- Sound investment operations management
- Process and workflow review
- Team leadership exposure
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Senior Manager opening of their Investment Operations Dept.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Investment Operations, you will be responsible for supervising the daily operation of investment operations team, focusing in Investment / Funds / Structured Products. You are required to manage routine operation and conduct reconciliation of Investment/ funds / structured products to ensure transactions are properly recorded. You will perform process and workflow review and participate in related regulatory projects. In addition, you have to liaise with front office, investment business team and clients to solve discrepancies or disputes from various operation issues.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University degree holder.
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience in investment operations in retail bank, with sound in Investment / Funds Operations / Structured Product Operations is highly preferrable.
- SFC license holder of 1, 7 and 8 is definitely an advantage.
- Good analytical mind, some leadership experience and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.