About the Client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with business in Hong Kong and China and in order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for a Senior Manager, IT Security
About the Role
Reporting the CIO and managing a team, you will be responsible for conducting independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls. You and your team will provide support, input and independent oversight of the management of the company's IT and Data Security risk profile, including but not limited to information/data security risk and cyber risk. Lastly, you will create governance frameworks & implementing process improvements to technology risk functions and defining road maps to implementing and maintaining hands-on solutions by conducting cyber maturity reviews, creating operating models, designing infrastructure, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in information security / cyber security
- Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function
- Experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity, incident/access management and data privacy
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget
- Demonstrable experience implementing security frameworks
- Strong external and internal stakeholder management
- Excellent awareness of current and emerging security solutions and architecture
- Recognized cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP etc.)
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.