About The Client
Our client is one of the leading commercial banks in Hong Kong, with a primary focus on corporate customers. The business is undergoing transformation and expanding their IT security team.
About The Role
Reporting to the DGM, you will be responsible to support the bank in meeting regulatory requirements and cyber security standards, conduct technology risk assessments and periodic review.
- Work with internal stakeholders including business, compliance, as well as external vendors and regulators to meet regulatory and cyber security standards
- Conduct technology risk assessments, identify, mitigate and report related issues
- Support technology risk periodic review and assessment, including BCP, IT Outsourcing and DR
- Develop and maintain technology risk management policy standards and guidelines
- Provide advice on application security, including latest cyber security trends and threats, DLP, IP Spoofing, DDos, cryptography and OTP
- Maintain effective key stakeholder management across the bank
Desired candidate attributes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, IT Management or relevant
- 5+ year IT Risk, IT Audit, Cyber Security or relevant experience
- Solid background in HKMA SPM, HKMA circulars, customer data protection, technology regulatory requirements
- Familiar with technology risk framework and industry standards
- Experience in managing penetration test, code and vulnerability scanning
- Previous Big 4 experience is highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.