About The Client
Our client is the industry leader within the Engineering & Infrastructure industry. They are currently inviting a seasoned Talent & Organisation Development professional with solid experience driving company-wide "change" initiatives across talent development, culture, organisational performance and employee engagement. This is a strategic and project focused role where you will work closely with senior business leaders and recommend possible solutions/framework/roadmap to foster business growth.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Talent & Organisation Development, this is an exceptional opportunity where you will:
- Shape and lead the function which key objectives will be identifying and developing talents and embedding a high performance culture in pursuit of corporate strategy
- Deliver a strategic, modern, proactive and valued OD function, specifically you will develop and lead a range of activities that will focus on employee engagement and leadership programmes designed to support the achievement of corporate objectives
- Lead and execute DEI initiatives, conducting employee engagement surveys, townhall meetings, newsletters and online communication platforms e.g. Yammer
- Be up-to-date on latest T&OD trends and tools, gather insights and advise senior management on applicable strategies to foster people development goals
To qualify, you will:
- Hold a degree in HR, Psychology or relevant disciplines, be professionally qualified and have a senior level experience of managing and developing T&OD strategies in large, complex and successful organisations where change and continuous improvement is the norm
- Sound understanding and interpersonal skills to be a credible, influential and effective change manager in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Sound strategic judgement, an engaging style and a focus on success will also be key requirements in this developmental role at a key stage in the business joyrney
- What's on offer: in addition to a highly rewarding and vibrant working environment, a highly completitive salary will be offered alongside a range of great rewards and a generous benefits package
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.