About the Client
Our client is a listed and renowned group with a diversified service-oriented business portfolio comprising hotels and serviced apartments, property rental, food and beverage, and travel services in Hong Kong and Mainland China. They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Be able to prepare and execute annual marketing plan to budget, in consultation with the Marketing Director. Identify opportunities and be involved in negotiation and take lead in all hotel project collaborations. Work closely with advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns' creative and media plans. Verify all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice. Develop a comprehensive plan and execute post sign-off from Marketing Director. Oversee the positive public image by managing external and internal communication programs and digital marketing efforts. Leverage market data, analysis, and category insights to identify business opportunities and enable sustainable growth of the business. Last but not least, maintain and update accurate information and promotion on social media and other hospitality websites
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing, in-house or agency, highlighting in branding but with an all-round marketing knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or the relavant fields
- Understand the hospitality industry and it's market needs
- Strong presentation skills with a good analytical mind and business acumen
- Creative, detail-minded with excellent communication skills and can work independently
- Self-motivated, be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A good team player with strong project planning and influencing skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.