About the Company
Our client is a leading global apparel & homeware retail chain store with more than 3000 stores worldwide and they have been experiencing rapid sales & earning growths. In response to their ambitious business expansion plan in the region, they are now looking to bring in a high calibre Senior Merchandiser to join the sweater department in the Hong Kong sourcing hub.
About the Role
- Report to VP of Sourcing and lead a small team of merchandisers
- Handle the whole process from vendor sourcing, social compliance, capacity booking, time and action calendar, fabric/trim sourcing, sample development, costing and shipments independently
- Direct negotiation with vendors to achieve the sales targets for buyers according to the off price strategy
- University graduate with minimum 6 years' solid experience in apparel sourcing field
- Proven experience as specialist in sweater/knitwear category
- Able to resolve issues in a thorough and timely manner
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and creative in offering new products and business solutions
- Willing and able to frequently travel to China and other parts of the world to explore sourcing opportunities
- Fluent in conversation, written and comprehension of English and Mandarin Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.