About the Client
Our client is one of the major banks in Hong Kong and currently, they are looking for a Network Engineer with good experience in the banking/financial networking environment to join them.
About the role
- Working with teammates to perform day-to-day internal operational duties regarding networking and network security issues
- Working closely with vendors and internal stakeholders on IT infrastructure project development, implementation and testing
- Support security framework to fulfill different security compliance guideline
- Assisting the team manager on administration duties, such as asset planning, IT audit, policy/SOP drafting, etc.
- Handling support tickets escalated from the L1 support team
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in networking
- With solid networking experience in the banking or financial sector is preferred
- Familiar with network and networking security technologies, such as Router & Switch, LAN/WAN, F5 load balancer, firewall, Ednpoitnt, CSCF, etc.
- Knowledge of banking infrastructure compliance (e.g., PCI-DSS, C-RAF, Swift CSCF) is a plus
- Good team-work spirit and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
- With CCNA/CCNP certification
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.