About the Company
Our client is a global leader in food manufacturing business renowned for their product quality and it has become a household name in both the local and international markets. Due to an ambitious business growth plan, they are now in need of a high caliber Senior Procurement Manager to manage the purchasing function of their manufacturing plants across the globe.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the VP of Procurement and Finance based in Hong Kong, this role will lead a team to oversees the global purchasing function of non-food category for the group. You will be in charge of the group vendor management function and establish and update procurement strategies and ensure they are in-lined with market conditions. You will formulate effective contingency plan on the supply of core materials to guarantee production continuity and also
source and develop new packaging materials to ensure product diversification. In terms of cost saving, you will identify areas for every cost saving opportunity internally and externally as well as to sustain cost saving programs from a global perspective.
- University graduate in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience gained from sizeable organization, preferably in FMCG/food industry, with at least 5 years in management position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with ERP system, SAP is preferred
- Good in spoken and written in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.