Senior Product Manager, Investment Product (Bank)
- Investment product development plan and projects
- Sound digital experience
- Process control and revamp
About the company
Our client is a top tier and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Senior Product Manager for their Investment Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Investment Product Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing product plans of Investment Products for the bank. You have to manage product development, system implementation, digital projects and sales channel management in achieving business targets. You will suggest and establish product operation flow and perform product control duties to ensure the workflow process complied with company standard. You are required to support marketing strategy and explore customer segment to achieve business growth. In addition, you will conduct market forecast and provide insights on new product solutions and digital trend to senior management.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant experience in Investment / Wealth Product Development with sound project management in retail banks.
- Excellent knowledge in product design, product systems enhancement and related regulatory requirements.
- Great knowledge in investment products, preferably in Equity / Securities, Funds, Bonds / Structured products etc.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and digital experience.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.