Senior Project Manager, Digital Transformation (Bank)
- Manage bank-wise transformation projects
- Formulate project framework and process
- Digital and fintech exposure
About the company
Our client is a fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Senior Project Manager position for their Digital Transformation team.
About the role
Acting as a Project Owner in business, you will report directly to the Project Team Head to manage end-to-end bank-wise banking transformation projects. You will lead end-to-end project cycle, from formulating project strategy, resources management, implementation flow, process streamline, project governance to evaluations. You are required to design overall project framework and collaboration with product business units on project launch. In addition, you will participate in digital projects on various business aspects (for instance, remittance, payment, card, loans, deposit, investment, commercial banking etc.) to enhance overall business efficiency for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in managing digital transformation / system enhancement projects for retail banks.
- Good knowledge in working on banking product projects, system enhancement, technology development and project governance is a must.
- Sound PMO and agile project experience is highly preferable.
- Well organized, excellent project management and good communication skills.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.