About The Client
Our client is a global leading retail group and they are looking for Senior Project Manager (SAP) to manage global system launch.
- Act as a functional lead to manage SAP FI/CO system across the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance in APAC region
- Involve in project implementation include gap analysis, blueprint and user requirement study
- Transform internal user requirement into functional design and provide direction to improve the operation and user experience
- Liaise with finance team, global application supporting team and vendors on the customization of the application
- Manage and support business needs for accounting, cost controlling, product costing and finance consolidation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management with 3 years focus on SAP FICO implementation, preferably working at retail, wholesales or FMCG industries
- Proficient in FI/CO modules including GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, CO, COPA, Bank Accounting....etc.
- Experience in rolling out global projects with hands-on approach experience
- Experience in SAP S4HANA is an absolute advantage
- Proficient in stakeholder management with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- MUST strong in both verbal and written English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.