About The Client
Our client is a top tier commercial group with strong market recognition and they are looking for Senior/Business Analyst to join their team.
- Participate and manage eCommerce and digital platform implementation projects
- Develop and innovate the existing business processes, and provide new digital technologies insight to the team
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design
- Be the key interface between business units and development team, and coordinate with vendors to achieve business goals
- Escalate any issues that could impact the project timeline, budget, or strategic vision
- Conduct UAT and prepare workshop for user training
- Perform and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Management or Business administration related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as IT business analyst, preferably working in digital platform, eCommerce or ERP system related project
- Full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition, testing, through to implementation
- Strong knowledge of current digital solution, technology trend and capabilities
- Familiar with agile/scrum environment
- Experience in project management that successfully leads projects with on-time and within budget deliverables would be an advantage.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.