About The Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate in Hong Kong and they are seeking for Senior/Solution Analyst to join their team.
- Support the team and work closely with BUs and development teams on Oracle HR system implementation projects
- Determine project milestone, monitor project progress, and conduct performance analysis
- Provide troubleshooting and requests update with users to ensure the efficiency in HR processes, data integrity and security
- Manage vendors to monitor their performance and ensure the business requirement alignment
- Perform UAT and conduct reporting
- Prepare documents and end user training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR system implementation projects
- Familiar with Oracle HCM or other HR related software(s)
- Proven track record in user requirement alignment and vendor management
- Knowledge in HR processes such as C&B, L&D, recruitment and payroll functions is an absolute advantage
- Proficient in SQL and scripting language
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.