About our Client
Our client is HK listed corporation providing one-stop integrated food and beverage services in the Greater China market. Due to aggressive expansion plan in Greater China area, they are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to CEO, you will lead a team of 15 in Hong Kong and China operation.
- Ensure seamless supply of finished goods and semi-finished goods to external & internal customers through effective management of orders and shipments
- Develop and execute management process to better manage and optimise global inventories
- Develop and execute S&OP process at category & SKU level for sales zone and manufacturing plants
- Global Long Range Supply Plan for next 5 years to ensure good capital investment
- Led Product Life-Cycle Management (PLM) project to streamline the process, ensure regulatory compliance and give real-time development progress
- Identify and implement improvement projects to streamline supply chain process
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, IT or other related degree, preferably with MBA;
- 10 years experience in the supply chain field of which 5 years in management capacity;
- Experience in various analysis and control measures in inventory, warehouse & distribution, production and procurement, preferable in food and beverage industry but not a must;
- Ability to analyze problems, issues and make sound logical decisions and plans;
- Decisive and detailed minded with strong communication, influencing and persuasive skills ;
- Experience in SAP & knowledge in SCOR model will be an advantage ;
- Strong business sense with "can do" attitude ;
- Fluent spoken and written in English / Mandarin / Cantonese;
- Need to travel to Guangdong province occasionally
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.