Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and strong presence in Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries under their group, they are seeking for a Senior Technology and Business Accelerator Manager .
About the role
This is a new headcount and reporting to the Director, you are responsible for coordinating the activities of start-ups, incubator and universities by working collaboratively with different business units and the technology development team to drive corporate innovation. Forge partnerships with various ecosystem players including incubators, accelerators, investors, corporates, academic institutions, sponsors and others for collaboration. You will also develop the project's business incubator/accelerator strategy, ensuring that the project's achievements, key lessons and best practices are effectively communicated to a broad range of stakeholders and interests. Lastly, you and your team will provide technical and advisory support to selected start-ups interested in participating in business incubators/accelerators and supporting their development in business plans, marketing strategies, entrepreneurship curriculum to ensure the business accelerator's long-term sustainability, and day-to-day operations.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from an accredited university or an relevant disciplines
- Experience with business incubators/accelerators and program scheduling and coordination, project reporting, impact evaluations, identification and formulation of best practices and information dissemination
- At least 3 years' experience in a business incubator/accelerator, a start-up advisory or any kind of entrepreneurial experience would be preferred.
- Good understanding of emerging trends and technologies.
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills in the English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.