About the client:
Our client is a leading international apparel and home retailer of operates more than 4,000 stores in 9 countries, and global e-commerce business. To cope with their expansion in Hong Kong, the team is looking for high caliber candidate with solid sourcing experience to join as Merchandiser.
About the role:
- To strategically source, plan, collaborate, execute and control all of the merchandising activities in kids costumes category with the team;
- Monitor workflow and coordinate vendor site visits for assigned category;
- Conduct market research and coordinate merchant visits at trade fairs, vendor visits and exhibitions to understand the market;
- Evaluate, research, visit new and existing suppliers, source new supplier as required.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 6 years working experience with stable track record in kid categories, preferably from trading / buying office;
- Proven experience as specialist in kids apparel categories;
- With good sense of oversea market and good commercial sense;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Frequent travel to China suppliers.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.