About the client:
Our client is a global leading base wine and spirits seller with a strong market presence in the APAC market. To accommodate their business needs in Asia operation, they are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team.
- Consolidate and analyze the data from 15 markets and compile various reports like global supply report, KPI, CTS and BIS for management use;
- Monitor and analyze the inventory data, highlight the needs, and communicate with internal teams to ensure sufficient supply;
- Assist in regional supply chain budget analysis and review the budget submission from markets;
- Ensure the APAC markets follow S&OP process and perform tasks like posting NR on global system;
- Perform testing of development of global system like Connect / Albatross, collecting needs of system / Connect or Albatross from markets.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in ERP system, candidates with hands-on experience in SAP, Oracle, Anaplan would be a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English & Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), well-versed in Excel application;
- A quick learner, proactive and independent person;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.