About Our Client
Our client is a leading home product buying office and employs over 70,500 people worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst in Hong Kong office.
- Manage daily operations of ordering, production and shipment to ensure the ongoing planning and management could meet the requirement and timeline
- Manage the performance of vendors and provide support to ensure the guideline and requirement are clear and achievable
- Monitor outstanding shipment, and ensure material and production status could achieve KPI target
- Supports the Supply Chain agenda at vendors, within sourcing offices, logistics, operating companies to ensure the introduction and ongoing management of common ranges are planned appropriately to deliver the required level of availability, sales and profit.
- Enhance the performance and reduce the lead time on all daily operations
- Work closely and communicate between different functional teams and vendors for order and shipment handling to deliver projects successfully
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain management and manufacturing experience, preferably in import-export supply chains
- Concrete experience in continuous improvement projects or related process enhancement ability
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin
- Experience in MRP/ERP/WMS/SAP systems is preferable
- Proficient in Excel is preferable
- Occasional travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.