Our client is a leading home product buying office and employs over 70,000 people worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst in Hong Kong office.
- Produce and review monthly supply chain KPI reports, and ensure action plans are in place with poor performing vendors
- Continually educate vendors on company's supply chain principles and processes so as to enable them to deliver to our requirements.
- Monitor order process to ensure timely and efficient operations, in line with business KPI's and customer requirements.
- Ensure outstanding orders and shipments are continually monitored and delivered.
- Deliver effective supply chain solutions to help drive costs and stock out of the end to end supply chain, and increase efficiencies.
- Co-ordinate with Shipping Companies / Forwarders / Customer & China factory for shipments.
- Work with customers and vendors to identify and deliver cost savings, both production and full end to end Supply Chain / logistics costs.
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics role
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain costs and modelling
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyse data and distil to key data points that drive decisions
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin
- Experience in MRP/ERP/WMS/SAP systems is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.