About our client
Our client is a world leading supplier of high tech chemical material with an annual revenue of more than US$10 million. It is a major supplier for key players across the automotive manufacturing, electrical engineering, construction and home products industries. Due to the group effort in supply chain process digtialization, there is a newly created role as Supply Chain Manager in the optimization team in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Report to Head of Supply Chain Optimization, you will lead a team of 2 to lead and implement predictive analytics models and optimization projects throughout the APAC region. You will manage different projects with regard to use-cases in predictive analytics, simulation and optimization in supply chain context. By utilizing different data analysis/visualization and simulation tools, the position holder will translate big data into business insights and decision makings, and engage different business partners for process re-engineering and solutions implementations.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Supply Chain and Logistics Management equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in supply chain functions in multinational organizations, familiar with consulting, ERP system (e.g. SAP), logistics network optimization is a plus
- Proficiency in project management, especially in cross-functional/cross-regional coordination, and stakeholder management
- Familiar with data analytics with Business Intelligence software, analytical tools and simulation software is advantageous cost, and quality constraints
- Successful implementation of innovative solutions in supply chain
- Experience with data analytics/visualization software or tools, such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, Python/R, is a plus
- Proficiency in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.