About Our Client
Our client is a premier roaster and retailer of coffee with stores in over 70 markets worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Manager in their Hong Kong office.
- Manager and monitor 3PL operations in local and overseas deliveries, import shipment, distribution management, and cost control to ensure the company's standards are met
- Create demand planning and forecast, supervise in capacity planning, purchasing, order replenishment, and stock management
- Implement best practices and review performance on supply chain operations to align supply chain management practices with business objectives and best fit business needs
- Act as a strategic partner to define key strategies and create synergies throughout company business, execute the strategies to drive continuous business growth and improvement processes
- Conduct annual operation planning and budgeting, and regular forecast updates in supply chain operations
- Develop and implement performance targets and cost control to support top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
- Liaise with different functional teams and identify opportunities to gain advantage in supply chain operations
- Support ad-hoc projetcs as required
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or any related disciplines
- At least 8 years of supply chain management experience in F&B, retail, or FMCG industry
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP applications, or any related system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.