- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Fast Expanding Business
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with a diverse business portfolio across Asia. As the group is transforming and digitalizing its supply chain operation, there is a hiring need of a competent Supply Chain Planner in the planning & forecasting department.
About the Role
Reporting to Assistant Supply Chain Manager, the ultimate goal of this role is to initiate short and long term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints. You will identify and resolve supply constraint to meet with long term demand requirement. In addition, you will lead supply chain optimization initiative to improve the flow of products and provide feedback for continuous improvement. Last but not least, you will maximize inventory turn and optimize the warehouse space utilization to meet the order fulfilment.
- University graduate in Supply Chain Management or relative disciplines with minimum 3 years' practical working experience in demand forecasting, supply and inventory management
- Progressive knowledge of supply planning or inventory management processes
- Knowledge of planning system tools to effectively and efficiently create tactical and strategic inventory and supply solutions
- Proficient in MS office especially in MS Excel & PowerPoint; practical experience in Oracle / SAP preferable
- Fluency in Cantonese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.