About the client:
Our client is a global leading branded consumer and business manufacturer employee more than 6000 staffs across 30 countries around the globe. The group is a leader in the market segment and listed in US fortune 500. To cope with the business expansion plan in the region, there is a newly created role of Supply Chain Specialist in Hong Kong office to support its global supply chain planning function.
About the role:
- Report to Senior Manager, Global Supply Planning based in HQ;
- Conduct demand planning, recommend forecasts, reporting and coordinate PO placement;
- Develop key planning strategies to ensure smooth processes, guideline and training are provided to supplier, operational planning;
- Support continuous improvement projects, and conduct business analysis and recommend changes on existing processes;
- Communicate with 3PL and recommend solutions, in order to control costs and improve service quality.
- Bachelor degree holder or above, major in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management;
- Member of CIPS, APICS are preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain, candidate with managing OEM or outsourced manufacturing partners are preferred;
- Hands on ERP experience (Oracle or SAP);
- Familiar with Supply Chain practices and procedures, including S&OP, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Purchasing and Logistics Management, etc;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Effective communication skills in verbal, written, and visual forms in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.