About the client:
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based food and beverage company, and they operate over 1,000 stores in APAC. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for high caliber candidate with hands on experience in planning and forecasting to join as a Supply Planning Officer.
- Take initiative in leading and executing long term supply plans and balance the demand forecast;
- Perform as a primary contact to suppliers, and take suitable action to resolve supplier issues and constraints;
- Resolve supply issues and ensure the supply level meets the long-term demand requirement;
- Follow up with the POs and replenishment schedule;
- Conduct supply risk assessment to ensure the order fulfilment;
- Lead the supply chain optimization projects to continuous improve the flow of product;
- Monitor the inventory level and optimise the utilization of warehouse space.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or relative disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience, preferably in FMCG and F&B industry;
- Able to prioritise tasks, develop strategic plans and understand business impact;
- Proficient in MS office, hands on experience in Oracle & SAP preferable.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.