About our client
Our client is a locally renowned conglomerate with a solid market foundation in the market, and they are now looking for a System Administrator to support their office IT operation and backend infrastructure.
About the role
- Responsible for L1&L2 helpdesk and infrastructure administration in the on-premise system and cloud environment, including configuring, troubleshooting, documentation, backup, etc.
- Planning, executing, and implementing new infrastructure solutions
- Coordinating with teammates in the infrastructure team for infrastructure projects
- Performing essential daily network operation and support, such as switch & router, Firewall, VPN
- Providing helpdesk service to internal users with junior teammates while necessary
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the L1/2 helpdesk support and infrastructure experience
- Proficiency in the system administration, such as AD, Exchange servers, SAN storage, VMware
- Experience in server administration in a Cloud environment, such as on Azure/AWS/GCP, is preferred
- Familiar with network support and troubleshooting, such as Switch & Router, cabling
- Holder of MCSE/MCP/CCNA/CCNP certification is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.