- Direct report to Managing Director, responsible for the team strategy implementation on sample procedure and collaboration with 4 regional offices n sample approval.
- Supervise a team of 6 to handle SMU development, sample approval, responsible tech pack creation, sample evaluation, grading, nest pattern approval for Men, Women, Girls & Youth woven, knit and sweater.
- Collaborate with brand designers to develop over blocks, including Swim, Tee, Shirt, Boardshort etc.
- Developed APAC of Asian fit grade rule and responsible life model fitting with Japan designers.
- Conduct technical training for internal technicians & sourcing team, such as pattern marker training to enhance the costing negotiation.
- Implement the SOP and process to streamline the sample approval process to improve the efficiency, eliminate unnecessary workflow.
The successful candidate:
- A technical education in garment fit and construction to degree level or equivalent work experience
- At least 15 years of technical experience and 5 years in management level, gained while working within either the textile industry or buying office environment with focus on Asia Pacific Region (Asian Fit Development)
- Practical experience of pattern making and garment construction and manufacturing/production
- Knowledge of 3D Fitting a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.